Blogger photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsbloggerblue_zpsfb51e41d.png Facebook photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsFacebookblue_zpsf88e9892.png Instagram photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsInstagramblue_zps969c2a1e.png Pinterest photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsPinterestblue_zpsda56303e.png

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!... red bluff, ca. photographer


This is a picture of the flag we have waving here on our Main Street in Red Bluff. I had been out on a shoot. We had just ended for the day, and were headed back to our cars, when I looked up and saw this! Isn't it gorgeous. We had had a summer storm that day and the sun was setting. It literally made me hold my breath for a second. I just had to snap one shot! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. God bless our troops and God bless America!

XOXO, Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen this is the most beautiful flag pi I have ever seen .....too my breath away too.....

    ReplyDelete